Friday, September 7, 2012

Blog Post #2


                   I never heard of that before, that there are college recruiters, who tell you about their colleges. It is very interesting to hear about different colleges and their benefits.I think that I will move back to Germany and I will go there to college but we never know what will happen in the future.

If I would go to a college in the States, I would expect that there are many tutors, who will help the new students to know the basics of this college and where the basic places are, where you have to go.

 My goals would be to begin to organize myself
 I’m much unorganized and need always the help of other students. Another goal would be,-I am pretty sure that is the goal of every college student- to graduate. The biggest goal is to have fun in college and have fun to study because if you don’t have fun in college, it will be the worst time.

A big fear would be, as I mentioned already, to stay unorganized. If I wouldn’t learn to organize myself, I wouldn’t pass the first semester. Another fear would be that, if I have problems with other students that I can’t find a person to talk to. The parents and friends are living in other places and they are far away. So you can’t just visit your friend or family and you can’t expect that they can help you with your problems, like they always did.

I think being an aware Academic Leader will help me a lot to deal with the interviews of the college. You know what to answer to specific questions that the colleges will ask you. Also you know how to act in front of the college recruiters.

No comments:

Post a Comment